You have created a private customer, corporate customer or a placeholder customer and now you want to add more information about this customer or view stored information? In this How-To we will show you how to edit already created customer profiles and which information you will find where.
- You have created a customer in enforePOS
- To edit the customer profile of your customer, open Customer > All customers in the POS menu.
- Select the customer whose profile you want to edit. ⮕ The Customer profile: Contact details window opens.
Overview customer profile
You can issue your customer a digital customer card or link an external loyalty card to their customer profile.
Tap on .
⮕ The Add customer card window opens.
Learn how to issue a digital customer card in the How-To Issue a Digital Customer Card.
To learn how to link an external customer card to a customer profile, see the How-To Link an external customer card to a customer profile.
Edit customer identity
- If you want to edit customer identity information, tap on . ⮕ The Edit customer identity window opens.
You can view or edit the following information here:
- Name: You can change the name here.
- Address: You can add the home address here.
- Birthday: You can enter the birthday of the customer here.
- Customer number: You can see the customer number here.
- Debtor account: You can store the customer's debtor account for DATEV here.
- Customer since: You can see here since when the customer is created in enforePOS.
- VIP: You can specify here whether the customer should belong to VIP customers.
- Advertisement Opt-In: You can set here whether the customer agrees to advertisements.
- Blocked from Sales: You can set here whether the customer is blocked for sales.
- Always issue a formal invoice: You can set here whether a formal invoice should be issued for each customer sale.
- Tap on to save your changes or entries. ⮕ You have successfully made the entries or changes.
Customer Lists: You can add here the customer to an already created customer list. To learn how to create a customer list, see the How-To Create Customer Lists.
Tags: You can see here which tags have been assigned to the customer.
Contact Information: Here you can see the contact information of the customer.
- If you want to add more contact information, tap on +.
- Choose the type of contact information. The choices are Phone, Email or Web Address.
Shipping Address: Here you can find the delivery address.
If you want to add a delivery address, tap on [+ Add delivery address].
Invoice Contact: Here you will find the billing address.
If you want to add a billing address. Tap [+ Add billing address].
Account payment: You can see here how much the customer's account balance is.
Charge Customer Account: By tapping you can top up the customer account from the customer.
You will learn in the How-To Recharge a customer's account in enforePOS how to recharge a customer's account
Account payment: By tapping on you can charge the amount on the customer account.
To find out how to pay out the amount on the customer account, see the How-To Charge customer account in enforePOS.
Lock Credit: By activating this option you can block the customer's credit.
Pay later: Here you can see the amount due from the customer. If you want to set a credit limit for the customer, tap on .
Eligible for Pay Later payments: Decide here if the customer should have the option to buy something on invoice.
Here you can view the coupons or rewards to which the customer has been added or which the customer can use.
Here you can view the loyalty programs to which the customer has been added or which the customer can use.
- If you want to add the customer to a loyalty program, tap on [+ Add Loyalty Program]. ⮕ The Select loyalty program window opens.
- Select the respective loyalty program here. ⮕ You have successfully added the customer to a loyalty program.
Here you can enter notes about the customer or view notes that have already been entered.
You can see here all the open orders of the customer.
You can see here all the already paid sales of the customer.
You can see here all the returns of the customer.
You can see here all the unpaid sales or invoices of the customer, which he has purchased with purchase on invoice.
You can view here the canceled orders of the customer.
You can see here all completed reservations of the customer.
You can see here all the canceled reservations of the customer.
You can see here all the reservations of the customer.
Overview For Dunning
Here you can view all unpaid invoices and invoices to be reminded. You will learn in the How-To Send reminders with enforePOS how to send reminders.
Overview Promotions & Pricing
Here you can see all promotions and prices.