With enforePOS you have the possibility to generate individual line item slips per order of your customer depending on the seat. This way, you always have the best overview of your guests' orders and know which plate belongs to which seat.
The line item slips can be printed regardless of whether or not assembly slips are used. If both the line item slip and the assembly slip options are activated, they will be printed one after the other.
We recommend that you use the line item slip and the assembly slip in combination so that you are notified of line item cancellations. Note that cancellation notifications are only printed if you have enabled the assembly slip option.
- You work with seats and courses
- You have created tables as resources
- You have taken the orders of your guests
Activate Line Item Slip in Settings
To activate the line item slip in your enforePOS settings, follow these steps:
- Open Order Management Order Settings in the POS menu.
- Switch to the Assembly Locations overview.
- Select the assembly location of the POS location where you want to activate the line item slip.
- Tap on Line Item Slip in the Business Documents section.
⮕ You have successfully activated the line item slip.
- In the Devices area, in the Printer for line item slip field, select the printer that will print the line item slips.
⮕ The Select Printer for Line Item Slip window opens.
- Select the printer on which the line item slips are to be printed.
⮕ You have successfully assigned the printer for line item slips. A line item slip is printed for each order.
Create Line Item Slip
- Open Sales Register.
- Tap on the order switcher to access your orders.
⮕ The Active Orders window opens.
- Switch to the Floor Plan overview.
⮕ Your floor plan opens. Tables on which orders have been booked are highlighted in blue.
- Choose the table where you want to take your guests' orders. In our example, we choose table 3.
⮕ The table is loaded into the cash register.
- Take your guests' orders by seats and courses.
- Tap on [Take Order].
⮕ The line item slips are printed together with the assembly slip (if activated).