In enforePOS, the individual POS locations of a company are referred to as sales channels - be it your shop or restaurant, where your cash register is to be used.
When you set up your business account, you create your first POS location. However, you have the option of creating multiple POS locations, e.g. if you run several stores. You can make as many settings as you like for each sales channel.
When you log into an account for the first time
The following window appears when you have logged into enforePOS on a new device:
- Tap [+ Create] to create a new sales channel.
⮕ The POS Location window opens.
- Follow the steps described in the section below from step 3 to enter information about your new sales channel.
If you are already signed in
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Channels.
⮕ The sales channels that have already been created are displayed in the left column.
- Tap  in the upper left corner. ⮕ The Create Sales Channel window opens. In this window you can select whether you want to create a POS location or an online presence.
- Tap POS Location.⮕ The POS Location window opens.
- Add the following information about your POS location:
- Tap on the Name field.
- Add the name of your POS location.
- Tap on the Address field.
- Enter the address of your POS location.
- Tap on the Phone field.
- Add the phone number of the POS location (if you have one).
- Tap on the Email field.
- Add the email address of the POS location (if you have one).
- Opening Hours:
- Tap on the Opening Hours field. ⮕ The Hours of operation window opens.
- Tap on the day for which you want to enter the hours of operation. In our example we choose Monday. ⮕ The window for the respective day opens.
- Either specify the time span for the opening hours or tap All Day.
You can also set multiple time spans by tapping on [+ Add available hours...] if, for example, your hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- If you want to apply the hours for operation to other days, tap on Days.
- Select the days to which you want to apply the opening hours.
- Tap to save your settings.
- Tap again on to save your settings.
- Set your location language.
The location language can only be set on an enfore device. On Mac or Windows clients, the default language always applies.
The Default Language of your business is not affected by the defined location language.
- Tap on [Complete]. ⮕ You have successfully created your sales channel. Afterwards, you can make the respective settings for your POS location.