Do you want to use only one cash container for your enforeDasher and enforeDonner? To do this, you can, for example, deactivate cash management at your cash registers in enforePOS and activate it at the staff member. You will learn how to do that in this How-To.
Follow these steps to switch cash management in enforePOS:
- Perform one cash withdrawal at each of your cash registers. We explain how to carry out a cash withdrawal in the cash register in the How-To Cash transaction: Cash Withdrawal.
- End the staff member's shift. Follow the instructions in the steps described in the How-To Staff members: Start and finish shift.
- End your business day. To learn how to close a business day, see the How-To Start and Close a Business Day.
- Deactivate cash management at the registers. To do this, follow the steps described in the How-To Deactivating cash management at the cash register.
- Activate cash management on the staff member. To learn how to assign a cash container to your staff member, see the How-To Staff Members - Assign Cash Containers.
- Start the staff member's shift. To do this, follow the steps described in the How-To Staff Members - Start and End Shift .
- Start your business day. To learn how to start your business day, see the How-To Start and Close a Business Day.
- Optionally, re-deposit the money you initially withdrew (cash deposit). We explain how to register a cash deposit in the How-To Cash transaction: Cash Deposit.
⮕ You have successfully modified the cash management. All your cash is now managed through your staff member.