Your guests got company and want to move their tables together? In this How-To, you will learn how to book additional tables in the cash register view and how to display the total number of seats of the combined tables.
- You have a Gastro cash register
- You have created tables as resources
- You have activated the Use Seats option
- In the POS menu, open Sales Register.
- Tap on [+ Tags]. ⮕ The Select Tags window opens.
- Select the Tables tab.
- Tap on the tables that you want to merge.
In our case, we choose tables 10 and 9.
If you have already selected a table and now want to add another table, you only need to select the table you want to add.⮕ The selected tables are highlighted in green.
- Tap on [Apply] to confirm your selection. ⮕ The combined tables are displayed next to each other at the top right of the screen. In the bar above the sales items selection you will see the total number of seats (7 seats) from table 9 and 10. Table 9 has 4 seats, table 10 has 3 seats.