Do you have several POS locations, want to use enforePOS in different languages at these locations and issue receipts or vouchers in the respective languages? No problem! In enforePOS you can set the language per POS location.
You can either set the location language when you create the POS location, or change it later in the settings of your sales channel.
In this How-To, we explain how to set the site language afterwards. If you want to learn how to set the location language when creating a POS location, read the How-To Create Sales Channel (POS Location).
The defined location language only intervenes on an enfore device.
Site languages set on Mac or Windows clients always take over the default language.
The Default language of your organization is not affected by the location language.
If you want to set your location language, follow these steps:
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Channels.
- Tap on the sales channel whose location language you want to set.
- Tap on the Location language field in the General tab. ⮕ The selection menu for the available languages opens.
- Select the language you want to set for your sales channel. ⮕ You have successfully set the location language. Once you have selected your location language, a notification to restart your enforePOS will open.
- Tap on [Confirm].
- To use enforePOS in the selected location language, restart your enforePOS.
⮕ Your enforePOS on your enfore device opens in the location language you have set.