Your corporate customer orders on invoice or receives a credit memo and you want to show not only the company name but also the representative on the receipts? In this How-To, you will learn how this works.
- You have created a corporate customer with representatives
Create Invoice Address with Representative
In order to show the invoice address along with the representative on your receipt or invoice, you must create an invoice address and assign it to the representative. To do this, proceed as follows:
- In the POS menu, open Customers > All Customers.
- Select the corporate customer whose representative you want to show on the invoice or credit note. In our case, our corporate customer is Matcha & Co. ⮕ The Customer Profile: Contact Details window opens.
- To add a new invoice address with the representative, tap on in the Invoice Address section of the Contact Details tab. ⮕ The Create Invoice Address window opens.
- Enter the following data:
- Name: enter here the representative of the corporate customer.
- Company: type the company name here (if it has not already been taken).
- Additional: type here an addition to the company name (e.g. "Inc.").
- Street address: type the company address here.
- Phone: enter here the phone number of the corporate customer.
- Confirm your entries with ⮕ You have successfully created an invoice address with specified representative in the Invoice Address area.
Display Invoice Address with Representative
On the Receipt
To display the invoice address and the representative on the receipt, proceed as follows:
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Register.
- Tap [+ Customer] in the upper right corner.
- Select the corporate customer.
⮕ The window with the corporate customer's company name opens.
- Tap on the representative of the corporate customer.
- Take an order.
- Tap to check out the order.
⮕ The Select Payment Method window opens.
- Choose a payment method.
In our example, we choose the payment method Pay Later. ⮕ The Receipt window opens.
- Specify how the receipt should be issued. In our example, we select Printout. In addition, we select the entertainment expense receipt.
- Tap on the Invoice Address field. ⮕ The Select Invoice Address window opens.
- Select the corporate customer where the representative is also listed.
- Complete the process with [Complete]. You have completed the order and the corporate customer including the representative can be seen on the receipt.
On the Credit Memo
To display the invoice address including the representative on the credit memo or invoice correction, proceed as follows:
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales History.
- Tap on the invoice you want to void. ⮕ The Invoice window opens.
- Tap on in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Void Invoice.
If you want to delete several positions, tap on Void Line Items. Then confirm your choice with .⮕ The Void Invoice window opens.
- Tap on the Reason for Void field.
- Select the reason why you want to cancel the invoice. In our example, we choose Customer Complaint.
- Confirm with [Void].
- Specify how the receipt should be issued. In our example, we choose Printout.
- Confirm with [Complete]. You have voided the invoice and the corporate customer including the representative is shown on the credit memo.