You sell a sales item and want to offer your customer another matching product? To do this, you assign a recommendation to the sales item in enforePOS. You will learn how to do that in this How-To.
- You have created sales items
Link a Sales Items with a Recommendation
To link a sales item to a recommendation, do the following:
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Choose any sales items.
- Tap on the Related tab.
- Tap on [+ Add Related Product]. ⮕ The Create Related Product window opens.
- Tap on [Suggestion]. ⮕ The window Create Related Product: Suggestion opens.
- Enter the following data:
Sales Item: enter here the sales item you want to assign to the sales item as a related product.
Quantity: enter the quantity of the suggested sales item here (optional).
Sales Price/Unit: enter the price per unit here (optional).
If the suggested sales item is a sales item with variants, select the variant definition in the Select Variant window after you have selected the sales item.
- Tap on [Complete]. ⮕ You have linked the sales item to the recommendation.
- Repeat steps 4 - 7 if you want to link the sales item to other recommendations.
Procedure in the Cash Register
To select the recommendation in the cash register, proceed as follows:
- Switch to the cash register.
- Select the sales item to which you have assigned a recommendation. ⮕ The Related Products window opens.
- Select the recommended product.
- Tap on [Add].
- Check out your order.