In enforePOS, you can assign a product suggestion to a sales item. This way, you can, for example, create combinations of sales items that go together. In this How-To you will learn how to assign suggested sales items in enforePOS.
- You have created sales items
- Open Sales > Sales Items in the POS menu.
- Select a sales item.
To select an inventory sales item, tap the Inventory tab. To select a Build to Order sales item, tap the Build To Order tab.
- Tap on the Related tab.
- Tap [+ Add Related Product]. ⮕ The Create Related Product window opens.
- Tap [Suggestion]. ⮕ The window Create Related Product: Suggestion opens.
- Enter the following data:
Sales Item: Enter the sales item you want to assign to the original sales item as a suggested product.
Quantity: Enter the quantity of the suggested sales item here (optional).
Sales Price/Unit: Enter the price per unit here (optional).
If the suggested sales item is a sales item with variants, select the variant definition in the Select Variant window after you have selected the sales item.
- Tap [Complete]. ⮕ You have assigned the suggested sales item to the sales item.
- Switch to the cash register.
- Select the sales item to which you have assigned a suggested product.
⮕ The Related Products window opens.
- To select the suggested sales item, tap on it.
- Tap [Add].
- Check out your order.