One (or more than one) of your sales items in enforePOS is currently unavailable and you want to not only deactivate it, but remove it completely from your online presence? In this How-To, we will show you how to do it.
- You have an online sales channel
- You have created sales items
- You have assigned the sales items to your online sales channel
You can either remove sales items from the online presence via the sales channel or via the individual sales items.
Via the Sales Channel
To remove one or more sales items from the online sales channel, do the following:
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Channels.
- Choose your online sales channel.
- Tap on the Modules tab.
- Tap on the Shop module.
- Tap on the Products tab.
- Tap on [+ Add Sales Items sold via this Sales Channel]. ⮕ The Select Sales Items sold via this Sales Channel] window opens.
- Select the appropriate sales item.
You can also deselect several sales items at once.
- Tap on [Confirm Selected Items]. ⮕ You have removed the sales item from the online sales channel. It is no longer displayed for sales on your online presence.
If you have only one sales item that is currently unavailable or you want to remove the sales items from your online presence one by one, you can also do this on the sales items themselves via Sales > Sales Items. There, you remove the online sales channel in the Sales tab.
On the Sales Item
To remove a sales item from the online sales channel, do the following:
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Select the sales item you want to remove from the online sales channel.
- Tap on Sales Channels.
- Deselect the online sales channel. ⮕ You have removed the sales item from the online sales channel. The sales item no longer appears on the online presence.