In this FAQ, we will show you the effects of taking the cash register out of service.
- Z-Report : access to the Z reports is still possible after decommissioning via Sales Accounting All registers Decommissioned. The Z reports end with the decommissioning.
- Datev Export: DATEV export is still possible after decommissioning the cash register. A cash withdrawal that becomes visible in the DATEV export as a result of the decommissioning indicates that the cash register has been decommissioned.
- Cash Ledger: access to the current cash ledger is still possible. A cash withdrawal, which becomes visible in the cash ledger when the cash register is replaced, indicates that the cash register has been taken out of service.
- Unit number: the previous device number can still be viewed in the cash register settings and on the invoices in the sales history. The device number is valid until the time of decommissioning.
- Device identifier: the device identifier is relevant for the TSE and is valid for the device until the time of decommissioning.
- Serial number: the serial number of the cash register can still be viewed and does not change.
- Invoices: the invoice and order numbers end with the decommissioning.
- TSE: the TSE license ends with the decommissioning.