You have created a sales offer and want to generate an invoice for it in advance? You will learn how to do that in this How-To.
- You have created a sales offer
- You have activated Track Fulfillment in the Offers tab of your sales channel.
Your settings in Order Management > Order Settings > Delivery > Tracking can have an impact on the process. This How-To shows the process without order tracking.
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Invoicing.
- Tap on your sales offer. ⮕ The Sales Offer window opens.
- Tap on [Convert to S.O.]. ⮕ The Create Sales Order window opens.
- Tap on Create Sales Order. ⮕ An invoice has been created from the sales offer. You can find the invoice in the Issued and Due section:
- Tap on the invoice to print or send it. ⮕ The Invoice window opens.
- Tap on .
- Tap on [Print Invoice]. ⮕ The Receipt window opens.
- Choose how the invoice should be issued. In our example we choose Email.
- Tap on [Complete].⮕ The invoice is sent to the customer.