Do you work with several assembly locations and your customer orders a dish that is prepared at different assembly locations? In this How-To, you will learn how to print the assembly slip on several printers at the same time.
To assign multiple assembly slip printers to an assembly location, proceed as follows:
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Settings.
- Tap on the Assembly Locations overview.
- Tap on the assembly location to which you want to assign multiple printers.
- In the Devices section, tap on [Assembly Slip Printer].
- Select the printers you want to assign to the assembly location.
- Tap on [Complete]. ⮕ You have assigned several assembly slip printers to your assembly location.
In order for the assembly slip to be printed on the assigned printers, the Print Assembly Slip option must be activated.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for the other assembly locations.