In enforePOS, integrated payment and payout methods are available by default. The difference between payment and payout methods is that payment methods are defined for payment of an order or purchase order, and payout methods are defined for a payout (e.g. a deposit refund). In this How-To, you will learn how to remove and add integrated payment and payout methods in your order taking module.
In our example, we will make the settings for the shared configuration of the order taking module Over the Counter.
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Settings.
- Tap on the order taking module Over the Counter.
- Tap on [Edit Configuration].
Tap on the Payment tab.
The integrated payment methods are Cash, Card, Gift Card, Account, Pay Later. By default, all integrated payment methods are active in your order taking module.
If you want to use the Card payment method, enfore must first activate the card payment function. For this, contact the enforeCare team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remove Integrated Payment Methods
- To remove an integrated payment method from your order taking module, swipe from right to left on the payment method and tap on .⮕ You have removed the integrated payment method.
Re-Add Integrated Payment Methods
To add a removed integrated payment method back to your order taking module, tap on in the Payment Methods area. ⮕ The External Payments & Invoicing window opens.
Alternatively, you can tap on [+ Add payment method].
In the Active payment methods section you will find all payment methods that are active in your order taking module.
The Integrated payment methods section contains all integrated payment methods.
The External payment methods section contains the external payment methods you created. To learn how to create and add external payment methods to your order taking module, see the How-Tos Add External Payment Methods and Add External Invoicing.
- In the Integrated Payment Methods section, press and hold the integrated payment method you want to add to your order taking module until it is tilted.
- Drag the payment method to the Active payment methods section.
- Drop the payment method at the desired position.
- Add other integrated payment methods if necessary.
If you want to change the order of the active payment methods, press and move the payment method to the desired place.
- Once you have placed all the integrated payment methods as desired, tap on .
⮕ You have successfully added the integrated payment method to the active payment methods of your order taking module. Now you can select this payment method in the cash register.