In the Notifications tab, you can add email recipients for online customer orders that are executed at your respective POS location. These recipients receive a copy of the customer notifications Sales Order Acknowledgement, Sales Order Confirmation or Sales Order Cancellation. As a result, recipients are always informed about the status of a sales order. Different recipients can be defined for each customer notification.
- You have activated the respective business document for your online presence in the POS menu under Sales > Sales Channels > Online Presence > Delivery or Pickup tab in the Business Documents section
To add email recipients for online customer orders, follow these steps:
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Channels.
- In the left pane, select the POS location for which you want to define the settings.
- Switch to the Notifications tab.
- Choose a customer notification. In our example, we select Sales Order Acknowledgement. ⮕ The Email Recipients window opens.
- Tap on [+ Add email recipient].
- Enter the email address of the recipient.
- Confirm with .
- Add more email recipients if necessary.
- Tap on to save your entries. ⮕ The selected email recipients receive a copy of this customer notification.