To ensure transparent price comparison for your customers, you can define a reference price, i.e. a price per unit of measurement, in addition to the sales item price, which you can print on your labels. In this How-To we will show you how to set up a reference price for your sales item in enforePOS.
- You have created sales items
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Select a sales item.
- Tap [Add reference price unit] in the Sale tab. ⮕ The Add Reference Price window opens.
- In the Reference Price Unit field, enter the value and the measurement unit of the reference price unit. In our example we choose 1 L.
- In the Conversion Unit field, enter the value and the unit of your selected sales item. In our example we choose 330 mL.
The reference price (reference price unit) is calculated starting from the sales price of the sales item (conversion unit). The units must be compatible with each other (e.g. liter and milliliter or kilogram and gram).
- Tap . ⮕ The reference price is added to the sales item.
- To print the label, tap . The Print labels for "..." window opens.
- Select a label printer in the Printer field.
- Select a format for the label in the Format field.
- In the Number of copies field, specify how often the label should be printed.
- Tap on Print. The label with the reference price looks like this: