Do you want to submit a bug report? Then you can use the Send Bug Report function on your enfore device to send a bug report to the enforeCare team, who can then process your request. The bug report contains your device information. In this How-To, we explain to you how to send a bug report in enforePOS.
- In the POS menu, open Business Account > Devices.
- Tap on .
- Tap on [Send Bug Report]. ⮕ The Device Information window opens.
- Verify that your contact details are correct in case we have any questions, and add a phone number if necessary.
The Name and Email address fields are already pre-filled. This makes it easier for us to assign the bug report to you.
- Enter a description in the Bug description field.
We recommend that you enter a description that is as detailed as possible. This will help the enforeCare team to process your request.
- Tap on [Submit] to submit the bug report.⮕ The bug report is sent. You will receive a notification once the bug report has been sent successfully.
- Tap on [Confirm] in the message.⮕ The bug report is displayed in the Bug report field.
You can also send a bug report from the Sales Settings. To do this, open Sales > Sales Settings > General in the POS menu and tap on .