You have already tapped on Update configuration and the problem persists? Then it may be that the security circuit in your payment module has been activated. Is it possible that the following happened?
- Has liquid entered the card payment slot?
- Did items such as receipts or coins get into the card payment slot?
- Has the device fallen down?
- Was the device strongly shaken?
So that we can help you as quickly as possible, proceed as follows:
- Contact our enforeCare team at email@example.com. Tell us what status message you got on your enfore device and describe in detail what happened to the device with reference to the questions above.
- Send a bug report to our enforeCare team. To do this, tap on the information icon in the upper right corner of the POS menu under Sales > Sales Settings. Tell us in the error description field which status message you got displayed on your enfore device.